.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

I am still in shock...


I just won a seat to the 1,000,000 guaranteed tournament at Pokerstars. If I last to the first break, I'll be in shock. During the satellite, after the second break, I cracked King's when I tripped my pocket tens on the turn. Other than that, I was making good reads and I was pushing at the right time. I actually felt comfortable playing. I think taking a month off has really helped. I'll take some notes while I'm playing the big tournament and let you know how I do. Maybe I'll post some hourly updates.

Oh and while I'm thinking about it, how the fuck do you get this Pokerstars blogger commercial off my blog. It's driving me nuts. If anyone is reading this and has a clue, let me know, would be highly appreciated!

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?