.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Open Letter from a Fat Man to his Penis


Dear Penis,

Because I have not seen you since I was ten, I wanted to send this to you so you would know I have not forgotten about you. You are the first place I wash when I shower.That must count for something. You have opened my eyes to the challenges of others. After our "intimate moments", I know how Stevie Wonder feels when he plays the piano. You are also a real trooper when I find a girl who will actually sleep with me. We may look like a hippo humping a 350 pound oompa loompa, but you are always able to hold up your end of the bargain.I'd like to tip my cap to my red helmuted mushroom warrior, or that's what I think you look like. Though unseen, you are not forgotten.

Yours Truly,
The Fat Man

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?